The most enjoyable subject: Chemistry Laboratory




I took this subject in my second semester in university and I think I remembered it because it had particular terms. I did not take it in faculty of chemical and pharmaceutical sciences, instead I take it in Bachillerato. There they call it Chemistry 1's laboratory and it was one of my first subjects belonging to the scientific specialty, so the class was conformed by the people who missed it in the first half-year and it meant the class had 6 students, including me. Thus, the teacher was available just for us and the class was very quiet and useful.
The class was practical, and we made experiments working in couples because they didn't have too much laboratory rooms. Aside the previous reasons I liked because it was the first time I  saw how practical chemistry works and it helped me to understand better the theoretical. It made a quite impression on me because in highschool I wasn't interested in chemistry, so finally all this molecules thing made click on my head, even if I know very very very...little, it's more about the way it works, I don't know if I make myself clear :(

Comments

  1. you have very lucky of your class have few students, sometimes it's difficult to learn in a laboratory witch too much people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the other comment, should be funny stay in a Chemical lab with a few persons, i wish but we are about forty novices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Chemistry Laboratory, but I´m very nervous sometimes:(.. so
    sometimes it´s difficult for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment