Music in my life

Well, music has been in everyone's life since always. In my case, my mother is a music teacher and used to play and sing to me when I was a kid, she was even teacher in my kindergarten.The guitar, the bass and the saxofon are instruments I like, but I have never learned any of it, I think it's very difficult

The importance of music in my life is changeful, sometimes I listen to music and it touches me very much, but other days I have a different mood and It does not affect me that much.
I don't know what kind of music I like the most, I love The beatles, Queen, some japanese bands, metal bands like Iron maiden, Blind Guardian and also latin music, like Silvio Rodriguez,Charly Garcia, Pedropiedra.

Well, when I was younger I used to like bad music. I liked RBD, but I wasn't really into music. About movies music, I like Lord of the rings's ost and also the music of some animes, like HunterXHunter. I like Moana music a lot, so sometimes I listen to it on youtube.

About a particular band I like L'arc-en-ciel, which is a japanese rock-pop formed in 1992, I liked them a lot and I would like going to a concert someday( it would be in Japan, because they don't do worldwide tour), so I have to wait for a bit.



Comments

  1. to not know your type of music, you really have a good taste in music!! and also i love Moana too!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bass too! I could teach you how to play it! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

  3. I also like L'arc-en-ciel a lot. Hopefully one day you can go to a concert in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. praise of the iron maiden, forever lml !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, the songs of HxH are very good! That's one of my favorite animes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the first japanese songs that i listend was Blurry Eyes of L'arc en Ciel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment