My blogging experience

Blogging was a great experience even if sometimes I felt lazy about it, I did finally enjoyed each one of them. When I was in highschool the theacher always made us to talk between us or writting dialogues, but there was never a opportunity to writte about ourselves or about our tastes and perceptions and reading classmates's posts, so I  appreciate it.
As I said in highschool I had a lot of english, but since I got graduated until now I have not practiced english, so my knowledge got very very rusty and this blog helped me to pick up the thread, but is still too much to do.
In the future I'd like to talk about a movie,  I could have done that, but I wrote about a book. Maybe It would be nice to writte  about a country you like or find interesting in some way. Also it would be constructive writting a post about a historical fact and his influence nowdays, It would help to practice english.

Bye!



Comments