Your favourite piece of technology

I like mi notebook because I think is more useful for writting, playing and watching tv series or movies, but recently my smartphone has been very useful and has made my life more comfortable, so I pick it. Since I study in this campus, the road until here is longer than the one used to take to Juan Gomez Millas. It take me one hour to arrive here, so I use it all days for reading some books on it or sometimes when I get mobile data to chat. Sometimes I use it to show my family places of Santiago and also for get to this places with Googlemaps. I just got my cellphone last year, since I'm living in Santiago it's easy for  me lose my stuff, you have to be aware of a lot of things here, at least at the begining. Anyway I think I have improved so this one will last.
I think life would be more difficult without a cellphone, the way until my home would be longer and I couldn't be connected with my family.

Comments

  1. Whats is your favorite tv series??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm House md, friends, downton abbey, fma haha. What about you?

      Delete
  2. With the time you will get used to life in Santiago, for now the phone is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could teach you beautiful places in Santiago!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment